Quanta Infrastructure Solutions Group, LLC (QISG), is a Quanta Services, Inc. company (NYSE: PWR). The Contracts Administrator is responsible for processing and tracking workflows around customer contracts and other agreements from the initial draft through completion of the project execution phase. The position will be based in our Houston, TX office (part of the Quanta Services, Inc. complex) and will report to QISG’s Group General Counsel and also support QISG’s other attorneys as part of QISG’s Legal Department.
- Process incoming contracts and track responsibility for legal review (including prime customer contracts, subcontracts, services agreements, purchase orders, confidentiality agreements, and other agreements).
- Organize and save documents in appropriate file locations.
- Review and verify terms of certificates of insurance received from subcontractors and other third parties.
- Populate contract templates with appropriate project and third-party information and distribute to internal stakeholders and third-party partners for their review and comment.
- Assist QISG’s Commercial Development and Procurement departments with tracking contract workflows and renewals.
- Support legal and project personnel as needed for contract interpretation, notices, and change orders.
- Perform special projects and complete other duties as assigned or requested.
Required Experience and Education
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent; related work experience may be substituted.
- 2+ years of contracts experience in the construction or services industries required, with a focus on contracts and subcontracts management preferred.
- Experience related to Engineering, Procurement, and Construction (EPC) projects in the electric power industry (transmission and distribution) preferred.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office (familiarity with Avetta and/or Procore preferred).
- Superior organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Self-starter who can work independently while supporting the needs of the team.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Demonstrated ability to multitask.
- Effective time management skills.
- Travel: Yes
- Percent of Time: Up to 10%
Last Updated: May 11, 2023