The Procore Administrator will ensure the availability, support, and integrity of the QISG Procore construction management tool. This includes but is not limited to implementation and maintenance of Procore of new and existing construction projects. This individual will provide functional and technical guidance and consulting across the project team organization and be a contributor in strategic decision on the platform.
- Configures Procore to meet the contractual requirements of each unique QISG project
- Enters, tracks, and updates incident and changes in ticket management system.
- Provides tier 2 support for team members and other support teams.
- After-hours support rotation and implementation as needed.
- Documents and develops in-depth knowledge of company’s processes related to the implementation and maintenance of Procore.
- Conducts research on emerging and compatible technologies that that will increase cost effectiveness and productivity of the project teams.
- Assists in the design and implementation of end-to-end integration with QISG compatible applications as needed.
- Creates required reports and KPI’s related project performance.
- Develops, documents, and maintains policies, procedures and associated training plans for system administration and project team roles for employees, vendors, and Operating Units.
- Adheres to internal standards, policies, and procedures.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
Preferred Experience and Education
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or 3 years of comparable experience in construction management; equivalent work experience, or combination of work and education, may be substituted
- 5+ years’ of Procore user experience or 3 years of Procore System Administration experience.
- Customer service oriented and proactive in anticipating and resolving problems while maximizing efficient use of available IT resources.
- Uses excellent problem-solving, communication, and interpersonal skills along with a patient, positive, and customer-friendly attitude within a team environment.
- Demonstrates outstanding internal/external customer orientation and desire to enable client productivity.
- Communicates effectively and efficiently with technical and non-technical audiences at all levels of organization; utilizes appropriate communication channels for given situations.
- Always acts professionally and tactfully and in all situations; maintains a professional demeanor and appearance.
- Produces high quality work results with a sense of urgency while maintaining a high level of focus on detail, exactness, and completeness.
- Builds leveraging relationships & teamwork environment with clients, peers and other IT teams that facilitate knowledge and information sharing; contribute to team’s body of knowledge; being recognized as a dependable member of team and a source of positive energy and attitude for clients and team.
- Able to manage multiple priorities and projects simultaneously.
- Adheres to change management and documentation policies.
- Travel: Yes
- Percent of Time: Up to 20%
Last Updated: May 11, 2023